LGTBQ+ writers in person and online.
We're always adding to our programme of workshops, courses, calls for writing, retreats, networking, and other events.
To subscribe for updates, or, join our free member network scroll down to the orange section.
- Wed, Mar 03Zoom Video-Conference
- Mon, Mar 08ZoomMar 08, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM GMTZoomJoin James, experienced LGBTQ+ playwright, poet and creative writing teacher, for a workshop series (6 sessions) aimed at helping you generate dramatic stories and structure play scripts. Suitable for emerging playwrights or writers who want to try out this format. Starts 8th March. Max 12 Places.
- Tue, Mar 16Email Submission
- Mar 16, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM GMTZoomAttention LGBTQ+ writers in any form! We plan to produce a chapbook anthology of queer writing that responds to modernism. This collaboration with the Modernist Society will support LGBTQ+ writers to submit to the chapbook open call. Starts Tues 16 March (for 6 weeks). Max 12 Places. Details below.
- Thu, Mar 18Zoom Videoconference - RSVP to get link.Mar 18, 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM GMTZoom Videoconference - RSVP to get link.Want to meet and have a writerly chat with some other LGBTQ+ writers? It doesn't matter where you are on your writing journey or what type of writing you do. We're here to support each other and it's the diversity which makes it special.
- Sat, Apr 10Online Zoom