Bringing Together Short Story Writers | £3/£2
Time & Location
About the Event
Paul Bradley-Cong, Artistic Director will facilitate this informal session. He will also introduce the ongoing WIP group opportunity in the Forum.
An informal session to bring together LGBTQ+ writers in a particular genre of form of writing. To encourage networking and support the development of an active WIP Group in our Members’ Forum.
1.Welcome and Introductions.
2.Smaller Groups (up to 6) where each writer gets to talk about their writing, their networks, their resources, any challenges they face; especially in relation to the genre/form.
3. Come back together and feedback any bigger themes of discussion to the whole group.
4. Smaller Groups (up to 6) to look at the LGBTQ+ Writers Resource List and make any suggestions especially in relation to the genre/form. Also, what could Out on the page be doing for writers in this form/genre?
5. Come back together and share thoughts.
6. Facilitator shows attendees how the Forum works and how it could be used to set up and manage a WIP Group. (or spin off and set up your own.)
7. Any further questions or suggestions?
You will have the opportunity to
- Meet other writers in the same genre/form
- Share networks and resources.
- Work through our LGBTQ+ Writers Resource List and make suggestions.
- Ask questions.
- Become a member (free) and be part of an ongoing WIP group .
- Concessionary Ticket£2£20£0