Sat, 26 Jun | Online Zoom
LGBTQ+ Writer Micro-Retreat | £12/£6
Commit 3.5 hours and work on your writing project with us on this very popular session. End the facilitated session with an online coffee and chat with other LGBTQ+ writers AND if you'd like, the chance to read out some of your writing from the day.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
26 Jun, 13:00 – 16:30 BST
About the Event
Our monthly online writer retreat is our most popular event. It will be faciliated by one of the Out of the Page Team - we are all writers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to
- Meet other LGBTQ+ writers who have come into a shared space to write on their projects.
- Complete 3 uninterrupted sessions of writing. (3 blocks of 45 minutes - attendees are usually amazed by what they are able to achieve in this time).
- Chat in group or privately with the session Facilitator to address any questions/blocks that arise.
- Informally chat with other LGBTQ+ writers during breaks and in a relaxed group session at the end.
- Read out a short excerpt of your writing from the day (only if you want to).
- Find out about upcoming Out on the Page projects; ask questions, make suggestions.
RSVP to receive the link to join us.
- Concessionary Ticket£6£60£0