Manchester | One Day LGBTQ+ Writers Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Before the Day
About a week before your retreat we'll send you our to-the-point Guide that will help you prepare for and make the most of your day with Out on the Page.
Guest Writer details will appear here when confirmed.
On the Day
Arrive from 9.30 for a 10 am start.
Paul BC will facilitate the day which will include:
- Introductions to the other writers sharing the experience with you
- The option of a facilitator-led warm-up writing exercise to help you get in the zone.
- Scheduled self-led writing sessions.
- Scheduled and informal opportunities to chat and network with your fellow LGBTQ writers.
- Drinks and lunch provided.
- A facilitated Q@A session with our guest writer, with a focus on their experience of emerging as a writer, what worked, what didn't etc.
- Chance to review, discuss and add to our ever-growing LGBTQ+ Writers' Resource List.
After The Day
Shared contact sheet for those writers who want to keep in touch with each other.
Access to our Members pages and Forum for continued networking and support.