Sat, 09 Oct | Online Zoom
Commit 3.5 hours and work on your writing project with us on this very popular session. End the facilitated session with an online coffee and chat with other LGBTQ+ writers AND if you'd like, the chance to read out some of your writing from the day.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
09 Oct, 13:00 – 16:30
About the Event
Our monthly online writer retreat is our most popular event. It will be faciliated by one of the Out of the Page Team - we are all writers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to
- Meet other LGBTQ+ writers who have come into a shared space to write on their projects.
- Complete 3 uninterrupted sessions of writing. (3 blocks of 45 minutes - attendees are usually amazed by what they are able to achieve in this time).
- Chat in group or privately with the session Facilitator to address any questions/blocks that arise.
- Informally chat with other LGBTQ+ writers during breaks and in a relaxed group session at the end.
- Read out a short excerpt of your writing from the day (only if you want to).
- Find out about upcoming Out on the Page projects; ask questions, make suggestion
- Concessionary Ticket£6£60£0