Sun, 18 Jul|
Sunday Micro-Retreat | £12/£6
Commit 3.5 hours and work on your writing project with us on this very popular session. End the facilitated session with an online coffee and chat with other LGBTQ+ writers AND if you'd like, the chance to read out some of your writing from the day.
Time & Location
18 Jul 2021, 12:30 – 16:00 BST
About the Event
Our monthly online writer retreat is our most popular event. It will be faciliated by one of the Out of the Page Team - we are all writers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to
- Meet other LGBTQ+ writers who have come into a shared space to write on their projects.
- Complete 3 uninterrupted sessions of writing. (3 blocks of 45 minutes - attendees are usually amazed by what they are able to achieve in this time).
- Chat in group or privately with the session Facilitator to address any questions/blocks that arise.
- Informally chat with other LGBTQ+ writers during breaks and in a relaxed group session at the end.
- Read out a short excerpt of your writing from the day (only if you want to).
- Find out about upcoming Out on the Page projects; ask questions, make suggestions.
RSVP to receive the link to join us.
We want to be accessible to as many LGBTQ+ writers as possible and this ticket price is for writers who would otherwise struggle to be able to attend e.g. low-income, benefits etc. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still unable to afford to access this event at this price.£6.00