top of page
Our full current listings are here. It is updated as new courses, workshops, retreats, and other events become available.
We are currently commissioning online workshops and courses and will list them here as they are set up. We aim to run at least 20 workshops/courses and 12 networking events between April 2023 and March 2024 - all online.
- Tue, 19 DecZoom Sessions19 Dec 2023, 19:00 – 19:05 GMTZoom Sessions
- Thu, 21 DecZoom Videoconference - RSVP to get link.21 Dec 2023, 20:00 – 21:30 GMTZoom Videoconference - RSVP to get link.21 Dec 2023, 20:00 – 21:30 GMTZoom Videoconference - RSVP to get link.Our casual monthly networking get-together for LGBTQ+ writers. Meet other writers, check in on your writer wellbeing. Spots also available for writer readings. Open to writers at all levels, writing in any form. RSVP now for link to event and/or to request a spot.
- Mon, 08 JanZoom08 Jan 2024, 19:30 – 21:30 GMTZoom08 Jan 2024, 19:30 – 21:30 GMTZoomQueer writing can push the boundaries – of form and content. Join trans writer and filmmaker Juliet for a 6x fortnightly workshop series exploring writing from Oscar Wilde to Akwaeke Emezi, and techniques that you might use in your own writing. Ideal for 'intermediate' and more experienced writers.
- Tue, 16 JanZoom Sessions16 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 20:30 GMTZoom Sessions
- Tue, 23 JanZoom Sessions23 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 20:30 GMTZoom Sessions23 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 20:30 GMTZoom SessionsCompetition, comparison, rejections and other knock-backs all too often feel like inescapable parts of being a writer, and can drain our resilience and confidence. Explore queer strategies to develop resilience with writer Jane Clair Bradley. Part of our writer wellbeing series. For all writers.
- Wed, 24 JanZoom24 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 21:00 GMTZoom24 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 21:00 GMTZoomHovering between poetry and prose, the essay is impossible to pin down and sometimes described as an inherently queer form. Join Jessica Wright in exploring approaches to writing queer essays—first, finding your material and then crafting it into effective forms. For writers with some experience.
- Thu, 25 JanZoom25 Jan 2024, 19:00 – 21:30 GMTZoom
- Tue, 06 FebZoom Sessions06 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 21:00 GMTZoom Sessions06 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 21:00 GMTZoom SessionsWhat is a writer to do with the feelings, experiences, and memories which drive them to write? We will take the body as raw material for writing. Practical activities offer the opportunity to write fiction which responds to the bodily sensations that so often defy words. For writers at all levels.
- Thu, 08 FebRSVP to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST08 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 21:00RSVP to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST08 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 21:00RSVP to REGISTER YOUR INTERESTAn interactive workshop with UK Literary Agent Abi Fellows from DHH Literary Agency. Learn what literary agents do, what they are looking for, how to approach them and what happens once you have found one. Includes plenty of time for Q+A and feedback on covering letters and synopses.
- Tue, 13 FebZoom Sessions13 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 21:00 GMTZoom Sessions13 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 21:00 GMTZoom SessionsWhat is a writer to do with the feelings and memories which drive them to write? We will take the body as raw material for writing. Activities offer the opportunity to write non-fiction which enacts craft upon embodied experiences. For writers at all levels.
bottom of page