Members' Open Forum | Free
Time & Location
About the Event
Out on the Page is rapidly evolving into a sizable project aimed at supporting the development of LGBTQ+ writing in the UK and beyond. We want to bring members with us on this journey and help shape it.
Members get to ask the questions and influence how we develop Out on the Page and how it supports emerging LGBTQ+ writers.
Paul and Out on the Page Associates will provide updates on plans and progress.
Members get to give feedback, ask questions, make suggestions on any Out on the Page projects or Out on the Page itself.
The session will be facilitated by Membership Admin. Paul Bradley-Cong Artistic and Programme Director will present for Out on the Page.
Held every 4 months or so, depending on need.
2. How Out on the Page is currently constituted and how it operates. What we will do in the future.
3.ACE Project Programme until Dec 2021
4. Other Collaborative Projects
6. Members Agenda Items
- Be updated on progress of all our projects.
- Be consulted on emerging plans for events, workshops etc.
- Be able to give feedback, make suggestions, and ask questions about any aspect of Out on the Page’s activity.